Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas in the Air!

Phew what a relief, the exams are over & we can start thinking about Christmas. Noooo not Christmas already. Yes in 34 days we all be sitting around some form of tree handing out gifts to loved ones...

So for all the early bird shoppers I do have to hand it to you. I just do not know where the time has gone! I will have to make a serious attempt in getting my shopping done before the school holiday starts!

With a family shoot & 2 baby shoots, last week has come and gone. In between we went to a meet & greet at our Sons little preschool which he will be attending from Feb. Lovely Teacher Kerry and I think Connor will be very happy. Hope the tears will be minimal for both mom and child.

I hope you all going to have a fabulous week filled with love and laughter.

Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment